Software tools for physicians
RxVigilance provides information developed specifically for medical practitioners, with quick access to information relating to:
- Comprehensive patient profile analyses
- Drug side effects
- Drug interactions
- Calculation tools such as pediatric dosages, BMI, creatinine, etc.
already use RxVigilance in several medical fields
including information relevant to decision-making
detailing interactions for drugs sold across Canada
in a database that is updated daily
RxVigilance for physicians
RxVigilance is a must-have decision support tool for health professionals. It is the gateway to a wide range of work tools and a wealth of information for professionals and patients.
- Includes an antibiotic therapy and pediatric dosing guide.
- Presents therapeutic indications in each monograph.
- Provides access to a list of relevant medications based on a diagnosis.
- Enables users to analyze a patient’s pharmacological profile before issuing a prescription.
Among the modules available in RxVigilance
Information and coverage
Detailed information on drug products available across Canada, and coverage by province.
Reasons and criteria for claims
Find everything you need on prescription drug coverage, as well as claim forms, including reasons and criteria, all in one place.
- Rapid visual identification
- Coverage by province
- Reasons and criteria for claim
A variety of claim forms are available based on claim criteria and reasons.Module Details
Use the analysis results generated by Perspectives to get an overview of a patient profile and perform targeted analysis simulations with the profile editor.
Perspectives provides health professionals with an overview of patient profiles. From here, quickly access alerts relating to drugs in the profile, as well as any information needed for quick and safe decision-making.
- Alerts categorized by level
- Complete and detailed patient profile
- Ability to target certain drugs
- List of side effects in the profile
- Display of filtered results based on selected criteria
- Metabolic pathways
Create and analyse patient profiles with the profile editor. Adjust medication and any other characteristic in the profile without having to make changes to the patient’s official record.
- Complete patient profile
- Medication profile
- Laboratory analyses in the profile
There are more than 1500 product monographs available in RxVigilance. Each one is available across all digital platforms, and provides all the information health professionals require as part of their everyday practice.
- Notice and warning
- Side effects
- Indications and dosages
From simple calculations to more complex pharmacokinetic calculations, more than twenty calculations, used on a day-to-day basis, along with their index, are available in RxVigilance.
- Infusion rate
- Fluid replacement
- Dosage conversions
Simplify the task of having to calculate doses based on indication, age, and weight with the pediatric dosages module.
This module provides weight-based dosing for commonly used pediatric medications. Users can also obtain quantities required for complete treatment based on a selected dose.More information
Need more information?
For more information on the software products offered by Vigilance Santé, or for more on what RxVigilance can do for you, please feel free to contact us.