Software Tools for Pharmacists
Used daily by more than 4500 pharmacists, RxVigilance has quickly become an indispensable tool.
RxVigilance consists of multiple, constantly evolving tools aimed at helping you make clinical decisions. It includes:
- A patient profile analysis engine
- 1,500 product monographs
- 2,000 drug interaction cards
- 500 compounding formulas
- All the calculation tools needed on a day-to-day basis
Increased productivity thanks to integrated software tools
All the professional documentation you could need in your day-to-day practice
A comprehensive overview of patient profiles with Perspectives
Information updated daily by our pharmacists
RxVigilance for pharmacists
RxVigilance can be used as a search engine. It is the gateway to a wide range of work tools, and a wealth of information for professionals and patients, including:
- An antibiotic therapy and pediatric dosing guide
- A repertoire of master formulations
- Comparison tables by therapeutic class
- Patient handouts
- Profile analyses
Among the modules available in RxVigilance
Use the analysis results generated by Perspectives to get an overview of a patient profile and perform targeted analysis simulations with the profile editor.
Portrait of a patient profile
Perspectives provides health professionals with an overview of patient profiles. From here, quickly access alerts relating to drugs in the profile, as well as any information needed for quick and safe decision-making.
- Alerts categorized by level
- Complete and detailed patient profile
- Ability to target certain drugs
- List of side effects in the profile
- Display of filtered results based on selected criteria
- Metabolic pathways
Create and analyse patient profiles with the profile editor. Adjust medication and any other characteristic in the profile without having to make changes to the patient’s official record.
- Complete patient profile
- Medication profile
- Laboratory analyses in the profile
There are more than 1500 product monographs available in RxVigilance. Each one is available across all digital platforms, and provides all the information health professionals require as part of their everyday practice.
- Notice and warning
- Side effects
- Indications and dosages
From simple calculations to more complex pharmacokinetic calculations, more than twenty calculations, used on a day-to-day basis, along with their index, are available in RxVigilance.
- Infusion rate
- Fluid replacement
- Dosage conversions
The all new calendar and administration schedule creator module is popular among health professionals and their clients. Available in several formats.
- Gradual decrease
Information and coverage
Detailed information on drug products available across Canada, and coverage by province.
Reasons and criteria for claims
Find everything you need on prescription drug coverage, as well as claim forms, including reasons and criteria, all in one place.
- Rapid visual identification
- Coverage by province
- Reasons and criteria for claim
A variety of claim forms are available based on claim criteria and reasons.Module Details
All the clinical documents and guidelines integral to good professional practice.
- Emergency contraceptive pills
- Request for laboratory results
- Transfer of personal medication records
- Disclosure of personal information