DatabasesInformation for health professionals and the general public
Vigilance Santé is in the business of developing structured databases that, when linked together, make up RxVigilance. Our databases provide users with quick access to the specifics of a particular drug or to a list of medications based on selected criteria.
Information for health professionals
Get information on over-the-counter medications, natural products, clinical trial drugs, and many drugs available outside Canada.
Our databases are constantly updated by our team, and represent a treasure trove of information for health professionals and developers.
Seamlessly integrate data to your projects, whether you are developing an application, a website or software.
If needed, custom databases can be developed to meet your specific needs.
- 50,000 DINs
- 11,000 Pseudo-DINs
- 70,000 NPN
- GEN (identification of active ingredients and drug classes)
- Price tables
- Legal status
- Structured dosage
- Adverse effects
- Conversion charts to various codifications
- Prescription scenarios making one-click prescribing a reality
Information for the general population
A significant amount of information aimed at the public at large is available in our databases and can be integrated into a website or portal.
This information is provided in the form of handouts that cover a wide range of topics, including:
Drug Photo Database
Among the most in-demand databases are those that contain images and structured physical descriptions of pharmaceutical products. That is more than 50,000 photos and 10,000 DINs!
- History of past physical characteristics
- Photos of the medication and packaging (bottle, box, blister pack)
- Different formats available (from thumbnail to large format)
- Available via our web services