Data Management Agent (PTA)
telecommuting and on-site job
Located in Repentigny, a suburb of Montreal, Vigilance Santé has been developing databases and drug analysis software for nearly 30 years to provide front-line healthcare professionals with tools. As part of our team of approximately 60 employees, you will participate in stimulating challenges in a dynamic work environment. Your flexible schedule will allow you to balance your professional activities with your personal life.
Reporting to the pharmacist, data management team leader, the incumbent of the position of data management agent collaborates with the different teams of the company to develop and maintain the pharmaceutical data of our different computer products. He or she participates in improving Vigilance Santé's tools so that they are representative of the reality of practice and meet the needs of health professionals.
- Enter and maintain data in the various databases of the content team, on a daily basis.
- Monitor emails/publications that may have an impact on the databases (RAMQ newsletters, pharmaceutical company information, etc.).
- Search for partners to take pictures of medications (pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, etc.)
- Communicate with certain companies to determine the marketing date of new products.
- Ensure the taking of pictures, the management of appearances, balances, and corrections for both internal and external pictures of companies.
- Participate in delegated tasks in collaboration with the team of pharmacists.
- Participate in the development and quality assurance of internal data management products in collaboration with the technology team.
- Handle initial data entry for some new projects as requested by the team leader.
- DEP pharmacy technical assistance, pharmacy technician or combination of relevant experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in community pharmacy, health care facility or pharmaceutical filed.
- Interest and comfort with computers and database management.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite, mainly Excel.
- Good ability to write and speak English and French.
- Interest in developing pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of programming is an asset.
Skills we look for:
- Organizational skills, judgment, respect for rules
- Analysis, meticulousness
- Adaptability, versatility
- Learning by doing, autonomy
Thank you for your interest in Vigilance Santé. Please note, however, that we will only contact candidates s elected for an interview.
Submit your application
Want more information?
Our team would be delighted to answer any questions you have about Vigilance Santé or our current job openings.