Full stack developer
Based in Repentigny, a suburb of Montreal, Vigilance Santé has been developing databases and drug analysis software for nearly 30 years in order to help health professionals and their patients make better decisions. As part of our team of 60 employees, youwill participate in stimulating challenges in a dynamic work environment. Your flexible schedule will allow you to balance your professional activities with your personal life.
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the developer collaborates with all teams to design, develop, revise and improve the company's technological solutions and management tools. He or she ensures the quality of the programming by conducting the necessary testsand produces the technical documentation according to the needs of the department.
- Develop, maintain and improve software.
- Participate in technical and functional analysis and refinement sessions.
- Create mock-ups, prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Write code and create reusable libraries.
- Perform various tests (unit, system, functional) related to development.
- Document user requirements and write functional specifications.
- Adopt best practices in terms of usability and security.
- Collaborate with the technology and pharmacy team members.
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience and interest in relational database structures.
- Any combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies (design, programming and development)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MySql and ORM
- Very good knowledge of an MVC framework based on Symfony (Laravel, Flex, CakePhp, Silex)
- Very good knowledge of Vue.js and/or NestJS
- Good knowledge of modern UX/UI design (HTML 5 - CSS3 - jQuery)
- Knowledge of Git version control software
- Basic knowledge of Linux server
- Autonomy and great organizational skills
- Creativity, flexibility and team spirit
Thank you for your interest in Vigilance Santé. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.