Contractual 12 months
Located in Repentigny, a suburb of Montreal, Vigilance Santé has been developing drug databases and analysis software for over 30 years, in order to help healthcare professionals and their patients make better decisions. As part of our team of 60 employees, you will participate in stimulating challenges in a dynamic work environment, where your flexible schedule will allow you to reconcile your professional activities and your personal life.
Reporting to the IT governance, the Web Application Developer collaborates with the content and technology teams to design, develop, review, and improve the company's technology solutions and management tools. The developer ensures the quality of the programming by carrying out the necessary tests and produces the technical documentation according to the needs of the department.
- Develop, maintain and improve dynamic Web applications, tools and modules
- Create mockups, prototypes, and proofs of concept
- Write code and create reusable libraries of code
- Perform different tests (unit, systems, functional) related to development
- Document user requirements and draft functional specifications
- Adopt best practices in usability
- Collaborate with technology and pharmacy team members
- College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Any combination of studies and experiences will be considered
Skills we look for:
- Very good knowledge of Vue.js
- Good knowledge of the MVC concept
- Good knowledge of node.js, react, TypeScript
- Knowledge of Git version control software
- Basic knowledge of Linux server
- Knowledge of MySql and ORMs
- Experience in UX/UI interface design is an asset
- Autonomy and great sense of organization
- Creativity, flexibility, and team spirit
Thank you for your interest in Vigilance Santé. Please note, however, that we will only contact candidates s elected for an interview.